GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS OF KMB TREND PRODUCTS GMBH
1 – VALIDITY TOWARDS ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
(1) The following general business terms apply to all deliveries between the consumers and us in effect at the time the consumer placed his/her order.
(2) „Consumer“ for the purpose of these general business terms is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to his/her commercial or independent professional activities.
2 – FORMATION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF CONTRACTUAL TEXT
(1) The following provisions about the conclusion of a contract apply to all orders via our internet shop http://www.strammermax.com .
(2) In case of contract formation the contract is between
KMB Trend Products GmbHKalscheurener Str. 19Lotf 0350668 HürthGermanyregister number HRB 79517registry court district court Cologne
(3) The presentation of the products in our internet shop does not constitute a binding offer, but rather a nonbinding invitation towards the consumer to order the products. By ordering the desired products the consumer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchasing contract.
(4) When receiving an order through our internet shop following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchasing contract by successfully going through the ordering process of our internet shop.
The order is placed by the following steps:
1) Selection of desired products 2) Confirming by pressing the button „Order“ 3) Review of the products in the shopping bag 4) Confirming by pressing the button „Checkout“ 5) Registration at the internet shop by entering of login data (email address and password) 6) Second review or correction of the entered information 7) Binding booking of order
The consumer can before placing a binding order by using the „back“ button in hi/her browser after checking his/her data and go back to the main page, where data of the consumer is filled in and correct type errors or by closing the browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm the receipt of order immediately by an automatic generated email („Order confirmation“). In doing so we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contractual text when placing an order via our internet shop: We store the contractual text and send you all order details and our general business terms via email. The general business terms can be found at all times on our website: http://www.strammermax.com/agb. Your earlier orders can be found in our customer area and my account --> see my orders.
3 - PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, MATURITY
(1) All the stated prices are final prices and contain legal VAT as well as other price components. Additional shipping fees may apply.
(2) The consumer can pay via advance payment, instant bank transfer, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
(3) Did the consumer choose to pay via advance payment he/she is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after placing the order. In case we offer cash on delivery the amount of the order is due when receiving the goods.
4 - PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, MATURITY
(1) As long as the product information does not state anything different, all offered products are ready for immediately shipment.
(2) In case the consumer did choose to pay via advance payment we will not dispatch the goods before we received the payment.
5 – RESERVATION OF TITLE
We retain title of the goods until the buyer has paid the full amount of the purchase price.
6 – RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Information regarding revocation
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.The revocation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece.To exercise the right of revocation, you must inform us
KMB Trend Products GmbHKalscheurener Str. 19Loft 0350354 HürthGermanyservice@strammermax.comPhone: +49 221 640000160Fax: +49 221 640000169
of your decision to revoke from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model revocation form, but it is not obligatory. The model revocation form can be downloaded from http://www.strammermax.com/revocationen.txtTo meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
If you revoke from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to revoke from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or
STRAMMER MAX LogisticsMSP Druck und Medien GmbHStahlwerkstraße 3657555 MudersbachGermany
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your revocation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the information regarding revocation
7 – CONTRACTUAL LANGUAGE
Contractual language is exclusively German.
Stage of general business terms 13 June 2014